Tuesday 11 January 2011

My new blog

First the closure of Geocities removed part of the old Lambing Flat site and then cia changed its accounts and did for most of the rest of it, so I have finally got around to starting a blog. Hopefully some of the things on the old site will return as I learn more about what can be done with this site.

In the meantime I'll post links to the photos on my Fotopic site:
Lambing Flat at Fotopic

and the videos on my Youtube site: Lambing Flat on Youtube 

and some remnants of the old Lambing Flat site that are still 'out there':

Archival Recording No.2 Stockinbingal's NSWGR 36' G2 type goods shed

The 'Rurr Valley Reporter':

September 2004

June/July 2004

May 2004

February 2004

January 2004

Don't expect too much to start with, but I'll try to get some more up as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment